Favorites
  • Baby Walker Multifuctional Toddler Walker Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker Toys Activity Walker for Baby Kids
Baby Walker Multifuctional Toddler Walker Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker Toys Activity Walker for Baby Kids

Baby Walker Multifuctional Toddler Walker Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker Toys Activity Walker for Baby Kids

Price:

US$

Ship From:

• China Warehouse

Dispatch:Usually will be shipped inbusiness dayshours

Shipping: Loading...
Sorry, it seems that there are no available shipping methods for your location.Please contact us for further assistance.

Ship to

Anguilla
: china

QTY:

Wholesale Inquiry

Special discount has ended

Please note each user for only 1 item(s)

The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. A drawing board, an electronic organ, a small book, a telephone handset offer endless fun that will stimulate your baby's learning and develop their skills.

Features:
Adjustable screw enables you to adjust its speed in accordance with the pace of the baby learning to walk, so the baby can learn to walk in a safer and more scientific way.
This walker is able to exercise your baby's hearing, the sense of touch, child's cognition of different shapes, and learn to walk scientifically.
Triangle solid structure, the walker can assist the baby to maintain the balance of the body so as to form the correct walking posture.
There are non slip textures on the arm, your baby won't fall down when grasping it.
The Musical Walker uses imported ABS material, non-toxic and eco-friendly.
The walker offers two ways to play: push it along the floor + sit and play.
Any problem, please contact our store without hesitation. Honor to serve you.

Specifications:
​Item name: Baby Walker
Brand: KANDY TOYS
Material: ABS
Battery: 2 * AA battery (excluded)
Size: 47.5 * 43 * 32cm

Note: Please kindly note that there could be a few deviation as the result of manual measurement. Thank you

Package Information:
Package size: 46 * 34.5 * 11cm / 17.5 * 13.6 * 4.3in
Package weight: 1538g 
Gift box package

Package List:
1 * Baby Walker 
Customer Reviews

Average Rating:

based on 5 Customer Reviews

• 5 stars
  • 4 stars
    100%
  • 3 stars
  • 2 stars
  • 1 stars

Share your thoughts with other customers and get Godjm Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Godjm Points!

Write a Customer Review
  • By raqnik

October 1, 2021

This learning, walk behind toy is a “must have”! My grandson is 11 months old, and gravitates to this toy every time he comes to visit. Nice that the play board detaches to put in the playpen- keeps him busy when he’s in lock-up”

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By helen melnick

September 30, 2021

My little one 8 months old and love to pull her self up on things and start walking she loves this product so much helping her walk and working on her balance! She loves to sit down and play with sounds and lights on the front keep her occupied for hours! Highly recommend

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By cassandra

September 30, 2021

I got this for my goddaughter for her 1st birthday. It was super easy to put together once I figured it out. She absolutely loves it and has been on the go with great assistance.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By mary shannon

September 29, 2021

My son started to walk with it in 1 min. With in a week my son was walking alone. He absolutely loves this toy. I have 2 nephews who also love theirs. Amazing for a gift and for your own child.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By connie moor

September 28, 2021

Sent this item to my 11 month old grandchild. She loves it! She's learning to walk and is unsteady on her balance. This walker helps to give her confidence she needs. When she's not pushing the walker, she's playing with the toy attachments. Great learning toy and is reasonably priced.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

Top Sellers More

Please activate your account and then to buy,We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.

OUR SITE RUNS OF COOKIES

godjm use cookies to give you the best shopping experience. If you continue to use our services or create a new account, we will assume that you agree to our  Privacy Policy.